What does a nurse weight clinic provide?
- FREE assessment and follow up consultations
- A tailor made diet and exercise regime suited to your pet
How can I tell if my pet is overweight?
- You cannot feel their ribs without applying a fair amount of pressure
- There is no obvious waistline
- A wobbling belly when moving!
- You are having to loosen their collar/harness
Does my pet need to go to a weight clinic?
- You feed your pet scraps/leftovers
- They are reluctant to exercise
- They tire easily with activity
- They waddle or struggle to walk easily
- They will continuously eat if there is food available
- You have been told your pet is overweight
If you answered ‘yes’ to one or more of these statements, then taking your pet to a weight clinic may be a good option.
What happens when my pet reaches their goal?
When your pet has reached their target weight, our nurses will create a long term feeding and exercise regime to help keep the weight off!