What happens during a dental clinic?
- Our nurses will give your pet a FREE dental assessment
- The condition of your pet’s teeth will be checked
- We will advise you whether dental treatment may be recommended
What information will I be given?
Our nurses will advise you:
- How to introduce your pet to tooth brushing
- How to clean your pet’s teeth correctly
- Which foods/treats can help to maintain clean and healthy teeth and gums
I am already concerned about my pet’s teeth, what should I do?
If your pet is exhibiting symptoms of dental problems, such as:
- Bad breath
- Struggling/not wanting to eat
- Prefering to eat wet/soft food
- Having trouble grooming themselves
- Visible signs, such as plaque, bleeding gums or pus
you will need to make an appointment to see the vet as medical treatment may be required. This will be charged at our standard consultation rate.