Junior Care Bundle
Your puppy or kitten’s first visit to the vet is not just about vaccination: it’s about checking your new canine friend is healthy and making plans to ensure they stay that way! To help with this, we get all new puppies and kittens off to a great start with our amazing value Junior Care Bundle, which for just £50 includes:
- For puppies, two vaccinations, 4 weeks apart. The first vaccination can be given from the age of 6 weeks with the second vaccination from the age of 10 weeks. In some circumstances we may recommend a 3rd vaccination visit, if your pet is at especially high risk. Our vaccination regime provides the most up to date protection against Canine distemper (Hard Pad), Infectious Canine Hepatitis, Canine Parvovirus and Leptospirosis. For some puppies, it may also be advisable to vaccinate against Kennel Cough (This will be discussed when you visit). All our vaccination regimes are in line with the British Small Animal Veterinary Association recommendations.
- For kittens, two vaccinations, 3-4 weeks apart. The first vaccination can be given from the age of 8-9 weeks and the second vaccination from the age of 12 weeks. For most cats we recommend a full vaccine protecting against Feline Viral Rhinotracheitis & Feline Calicivirus (cat flu), Feline Panleucopenia (cat enteritis), Feline Leukaemia Virus (FeLV). All our vaccination regimes are in line with the British Small Animal Veterinary Association recommendations.
- A full health check. This hopefully just confirms that your new puppy or kitten is fit and well. If there are any health issues, picking them up early ensures we can quickly manage them.
- Free flea treatment, in the form of a safe and effective spot-on treatment.
- Free deworming. Your puppy requires regular deworming – this will be discussed. A free first deworming is given. For puppies this is as a tablet chew; for kittens either a tablet or a combination spot-on for flea preventation and deworming can be used.
- Free Eukanuba food. A top quality diet is essential to ensure your pet’s longterm health – so we give you a bag of great quality food to get you started. We also include a discount voucher off purchasing your next bag!
- Free microchipping. Inserting a microchip (usually at the second vaccination visit) ensures the best possible chance that your pet will get back to you if they ever go missing.
- Free pet insurance (for 4 weeks). Pet insurance is a great way to ensure you can always afford the best healthcare for your pet – so we get you started with 4 weeks free Immediate Veterinary Cover courtesy of Pet Plan.
- Free poo bags and a handy holder (for puppies). Ready for the inevitable…
- A free feeding toy (for kittens). Adding some activity and fun into feeding!
- Free information and advice. Ask us any questions you have and we’ll be happy to help: and we’ll send you away with lots of useful information.